HuffPo, Dennis, Mashable, Quartz to speak at Digiday Publishing Summit Europe
The Digiday Publishing Summit Europe is set to kick off in early February with in-depth discussion on hot topics like the adoption of native advertising, the shift to programmatic and making the mobile leap.
The three-day summit, held Feb. 4-6 at the Fairmont Monte Carlo, has taken the theme “The Great Transition,” with an agenda that focuses on the key challenges (and opportunities) for publishers in the shift from the analog to the digital era. It will bring together leaders in publishing from across Europe. The key themes of DPS Europe are:
1. The mobile transition: designing for mobile
2. The native transition: building a content studio and executing native at scale
3. The programmatic transition: integrating programmatic & direct sales
4. The tech transition: how publishers can integrate technology
5. The subscription transition: how to get people to pay
Confirmed speakers for the event include:
- Paul Lomax, CTO, Dennis Publishing
- Arthur Millet, digital director, Amaury Medias
- Paul de la Nougerede, director, media products and operations, The Huffington Post
- Ben Maher, UK country manager, Mashable
- Simon Davies, vp of Europe, Quartz
- Julian Childs, UK managing director, Business Insider
- Fiona O’Carroll, managing director of digital consumer business, The Independent News & Media
- Sam Kumar, vp of Europe, The Washington Post
The event marks the second time Digiday has brought its Publishing Summit to Europe. The first event was held last June in Barcelona, Spain.
Audible, Artsy and VidMob are Digiday Greater Good Award Winners
The Greater Good Awards, presented by Digiday, Glossy and Modern Retail, showcase the work being done around social causes, its impact and ultimately those working toward the greater good.
Announcing Digiday Media’s 2022 virtual and in-person event schedule
Over the past two years, we’ve brought together the Digiday community through in-person summits, virtual workshops and everything in between. And with each new iteration of the pandemic, we learned something about connecting like-minded peers – face-to-face, over Zoom or otherwise. As we head into 2022, there may be more obstacles in bringing media and […]
Bumble, Dove and Pepsi are winners of the 2021 Digiday Awards
The Digiday Awards celebrate excellence in advertising and marketing over the last year with a full slate of winning brands, publishers and platforms.
Sponsoreddigital out of home
what is DOOH
Audible, Buzzer and Vox Media are 2021 Worklife Awards winners
The way business operated continued to transform in a year marked by profound challenges of a persistent pandemic, but amidst it all, there was a return of hope as quarantines lifted and a reconfiguration of office structures emerged that included the long-term adoption of remote teams.
The 2021 Worklife Awards Shortlist
The Worklife Awards are honoring the top employers across media and marketing, fashion, beauty and retail. See this year's nominees.